Upon receipt of this application, we will send you confirmation of your application and an invoice for a $100 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee ($150 U.S. if paid after the specified due date.) Remit your payment and make payable to Montessori Institute of Milwaukee, Inc.
Along with your application fee, you will need to provide:
- Names and addresses of employers and dates of employment.
- A Recommendation Form sent to each reference listed below.
- An autobiography of two pages (double spaced if typed).
Answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to take Montessori Training?
- What special qualifications do you bring to this work?
- How do you intend to use your training?
- How did you first learn about the Montessori Institute of Milwaukee?
- Completed Proof of Ability to Pay Form. (click here for a PDF of the form that you can print out and complete.)
- Official transcripts from colleges and/or universities you
Contact the colleges and/or universities and have them send transcripts directly to the training center.
- Holders of AMI Primary Diplomas must include a photocopy of the diploma.
We must receive your TOEFL score before we can offer firm acceptance to the Course
Upon acceptance, a nonrefundable tuition
deposit is due*. See the Tuition Page for the correct deposit amount.
The applicant will have two weeks time from the date of the acceptance letter to pay the tuition deposit. During the two weeks your place in the course will be reserved. If the tuition deposit is not received by the end of the two weeks, your place will no longer be reserved and may be given to another applicant.
The tuition deposit will be deducted from the course tuition.
*If, for some reason, the course does not occur, all fees will be refunded.